Playing cards of pioneering tech women
We've started this deck of playing cards reflecting women's contributions to information and communication technologies (ICT), but we need you to stack the deck. Create a card in honour of a pioneering woman from your part of the world. We want women who led the way in ICT development, equal access, internet governance, STEM education, digital content creation, women's rights around technology, freedom of expression, violence prevention and more.
- Find a picture of the woman you've chosen. Make sure it has a Creative Commons license or you have permission from the photographer. Or draw your own! Aim for passport style with the woman central and portrait orientation with width of at least 350 pixels.
- Click here to create a card.
- Enter the woman's name in the title field.
Upload your image. In the title text of the photo, input:
- “Created by” followed by your name or your group's name (or stay anonymous) and country.
- Feel free to add a link to a page with more information on the woman you have chosen.
- The text will be visible when someone hovers over the card image.
- In the “hero text” box, add a brief description of the woman's achievements in any language.
- Click “Save.” Note that your submission will not appear until approved by the site manager.
- Once approved and published, click on the print or download icons below the image. Share your card with others and encourage them to add more pioneering women!