When we work together, we strengthen our message of a world free from violence against women. Here are some ways for you to contribute to a strong collective call to Take Back The Tech! and continue building this resource. Take a stand, build the conversation and share what works!
1. Basic guidelines
- Dedicate your blog to related topics during the campaign and encourage people to use the comments section for dialogue.
- Let us know if you plan to blog as part of your action, and we can republish your campaign posts on the Take Back the Tech! site.
- Connect offline with online by adding the campaign URL to whatever you print.
- Use campaign media to make stickers and stencils for your laptop, bicycle, drink tumbler, pencil case, t-shirt, etc., and share them with your friends and allies. Create your own and share them with other campaigners by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or uploading them on our website.
- Make and post flyers around town or use sidewalk chalk to pass on the message. Populate sidewalks with “Take Back The Tech!” alongside facts and questions about VAW. Provoke and enlighten!
If you have more ideas on how to organise, spread the word and build the campaign, share them with us by emailing email@example.com. Happy campaigning!